WHAT WE OFFER—COACHING PROGRAM
ORC’s Coaching Program is committed to developing, training and supporting cyclists through USAC-certified, licensed, and insured cycling coaches. ORC has 2 USAC-certified and licensed coaches, including one USAC Certified Level 1 Coach, and one Level 2 Coach. ORC coaches provide professional quality coaching services to all ORC riders who demonstrate passion for and commitment to the sport of cycling.
- To develop and maintain a professional quality coaching staff.
- To provide coaching services for ORC riders.
- To provide an Apprentice Coaching Program in which novice coaches are mentored by experienced USAC-licensed coaches.
- To provide individualized coaching services for all ORC Development Program racers.
- To educate all ORC riders in the USA Cycling Athlete Competencies.
- To develop racers who go on to collegiate, national, Olympic and professional trade teams.
- To assist interested ORC racers in becoming licensed coaches within the club.
- To assist committed USAC Level 1, 2, and 3 coaches in maintaining license requirements.
- To provide mentoring for newly licensed USAC Level 3 Coaches under the direction of an experienced ORC coach.